Thursday, April 27, 2006

Alternative Team Names

I've done the anagram search, and here are the finalists:

Vacillate Stripper Drink
Participant Served Krill
Rippled Skitter Carnival
Dripper Skittle Carnival
Stripped Kilter Carnival
Tricked Vanilla Stripper
Valiant Crippled Striker
Crippled Kitten Arrivals
Crippled Arrival Kittens
Kind Privet Caterpillars
Crippled Kilt Narratives
Antiviral Stripped Clerk
Translative Dick Rippler

I'm a big fan of any that include the word "Stripper", as well as the phrase "Crippled Kitten" . . . but it's hard to top "Translative Dick Rippler".

If I had *any* readers on this blog, I'd do a poll, but I don't.

1 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My brother, you've gone off your rocker. You had 34 good years though, and that's something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home